About UsWe envision our students to pursue education in the best local and international universities, be the best in their chosen career or vocation, productive members of the society â€“ independent, disciplined, creative, critical thinkers and deeper appreciation of their cultural heritage, and effective Christian witnesses to the world.
Job description:- Teaching History with a good approach and classroom management.
- Submits the lesson plans, project plans, daily tests/quizzes on or before the agreed deadline.
- Conducts yearly evaluation and revisions of the scheme of work.
- Promotes the subject through co-curricular activities.
- Attends relevant off-campus seminars and trainings.
Job qualification:- Fluent in English (speaking, writing, reading and listening)
- Bachelor degree from reputable university correlated with the subject taught.
- Highly initiative, hardworking, creative, communicative, team player, able to do multi-function tasks.
- Have good leadership, good communication and social skills.
- Having teaching experience in national/international/SPK school will be beneficial.