ij.start.canon : Canon's PIXMA G6020 printer is an outstanding all-in-one printing device that can handle a wide range of tasks. It has a super tank ink system that produces an astounding quantity of pages. Furthermore, the replacement ink is quite cheap, making printing on a large scale very affordable. Unfortunately, both black and color documents print slowly, and the scanner itself is as basic as it gets. Therefore, people looking for a printing machine for their home and office use should prefer Canon's Pixma G6020.
The Canon G6020 is an entry-level all-in-one (AIO) inkjet printer. It has attractively low running costs due to its bulk ink. It has an antiquated interface and doesn't have an automatic document feeder (ADF) and an automated document feeder (ADF), which are just two of the unclear design choices that prevent this printer from being truly amazing.
Features of Canon G6020
The following are the specifications of Canon's Pixma G6020 printer. Therefore, users are recommended to read down and review the entire information to get familiar with its features.
- Sharp black documents and rich high-quality, full-color images are printed with 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution.
- Speed of printing up to 13 ppm in black and 6.8 ppm in color.
- In about 37 seconds the 4x6 borderless photo is able to be printed in just 37 seconds.
- Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Device Printing, and Canon PRINT. Canon PRINT app all offer printing from mobile devices.
Documents with dimensions up to 8.5 inches x 11.7"' are scan with a flatbed scanner with 1200 2400 x 1200 dpi resolution.
Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, networking scans, wireless scanner, scan to PC or scan directly to Canon PRINT app, and Multi-Page PDF are some of the scan features.
- The first copy took 20 seconds.
- It is capable of printing up to 99 copies at a time.
- Borderless copy, 4-on-2-1/2-on-1 copy, duplex two-sided copy, Document Removal Reminder, ID Card Copy, and normal copy are just some of the copying capabilities.
Canon Pixma G6020 Setup Procedure
The Canon Pixma G6020 setup process is described below. So, users are advised to go to the bottom of the page and follow the instructions below.
- In order to begin the Canon Pixma G6020 process of setting up, users are advised to start a web browser.
- Then, visit this official site.
- Note: "ij.start.cannon" is the official webpage.
- Users are now advised to hold off until the website is open.
- After that, select setup.
- Then the users are suggested to search for the product's name.
- Choose the "Go" option.
- This window for setting up will show at the top of the screen.
- Choose "Download" from the drop-down menu.
- The ".exe" file will begin to download.
- Note: For the iOS devices The ".dmg" file will download.
- After that, wait till the downloaded file has finished downloading.
- The user is advised to view the downloaded file following it has been downloaded.
- It will display the "User Account Control" pop-up will pop-up.
- Select the "Yes" option from the pop-up menu.
- The pop-up for start-ups will be visible.
- Then , select "Start Setup" from the drop-down menu.
- Users can select their preferred language by clicking on the "Language" tab.
- Users can get the manual via"Online Manual. "Online Manual" option.
- Notification: Users are able to install programs under the "Useful Software" category to use the machine more efficiently.
- The system is now upgraded with the most up-to-date drivers and software.
- Choose to select the "Run" option after the downloading process is completed.
- After that, to finish the configuration, follow the screen prompts.
In case the users cannot complete the Canon Pixma G6020 set-up procedure or access the official site, ij.start.cannon, after following the steps above, contact the Canon customer support team.