Global Deep Learning Chipset Market was valued US$ XX Bn in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ 2.9 Bn by 2026, at CAGR of XX % during forecast period.Global Deep Learning Chipset Market, By Compute Capacity
To Know About The Research Methodology :- Request Free Sample Report
The report covers all the trends and technologies playing a major role in the growth of the deep learning chipset market over the forecast period. It highlights the drivers, restraints, and opportunities expected to impact market growth during this period.
Deep learning chipset technology has improved drastically in recent times owing to the increasing demand for deep learning in industries to solve problems such as computer vision and pattern recognition. Many semiconductors companies are coming up with new chipset technology to cater to the demand and innovation fueled by heavy investment is underway in the very market.
Increased adoption of cloud-based technology and deep learning usage in big data analytics are the factors driving the growth of the deep learning chipset market. Also, the Invention of computer chip, which is known as the GPU. A single-chip processor creates lighting effects and transforms objects every time a 3D scene is redrawn or graphics processing unit is turning out to be very meaningful and effective when it is being applied to types of calculations mandatory for neural nets. This, in turn, is fuelling the growth of the deep learning chipset market.
Global Deep Learning Chipset Market Segment Analysis:
By type, the graphics processing units segment holds the largest XX% market share and expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. For machine learning tasks, GPUs were found to be between 10 and 100 times as fast as CPU-only machine learning solutions, depending on the exact task.
Global Deep Learning Chipset Market Regional Analysis:
North America is expected to hold the largest XX% share of the global market for the mass notification system during the forecast period. The high demand for deep learning chipsets in the North American market is attributed to the rising number of start-ups in the region. The North America deep learning chipset market by the end of the forecast period is valued to be around worth US$ XX Mn. The valuation of the APAC is expected to be around worth US$ XX Mn in terms of revenue.
The report covers a recent development in the market for deep learning chipset like in August 2018, Intel took over Nirvana Systems as well to fortify its deep learning chipset market position in the making of hardware chipsets platform.
The objective of the report is to present a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. The report also helps in understanding Global Deep Learning Chipset Market dynamics, structure by identifying and analyzing the market segments and project the global market size. Further, the report also focuses on the competitive analysis of key players by product, price, financial position, product portfolio, growth strategies, and regional presence. The report also provides PEST analysis, PORTER’s analysis, and SWOT analysis to address the question of shareholders to prioritizing the efforts and investment in the near future to the emerging segment in Global Deep Learning Chipset Market.
Global Deep Learning Chipset Market, Key Highlights:
• Global Deep Learning Chipset Market analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the Global Deep Learning Chipset Market
• Global Deep Learning Chipset Market segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided.
• Global Deep Learning Chipset Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with the contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of study.
• Global Deep Learning Chipset Market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Global Deep Learning Chipset Market are also profiled.
Scope of the Global Deep Learning Chipset Market: Inquire before buying
Global Deep Learning Chipset Market, by Type
• Central Processing Units (CPUs)
• Graphics Processing Units (GPUs)
• Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs)
• Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs)
• Others (NPU & Hybrid Chip)
Global Deep Learning Chipset Market, by Application
• Smart Cameras
• Mobile Phones
Global Deep Learning Chipset Market, by Technology
• System-on-chip (SOC)
• System-in-package (SIP)
• Multi-Chip Module
• OTHERS (Package in Package, TSV)
Global Deep Learning Chipset Market, by Compute Capacity
• Low (<1TFlops) • High (>1TFlops)
Global Deep Learning Chipset Market, by End-User Industry
• IT & Telecom
• Media & Advertising
Global Deep Learning Chipset Market, by Region
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East and Africa
• South America
Global Deep Learning Chipset Market Key Players
• Wave Computing
• Bitmain Technologies
•Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd
• Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
For More Information Visit @: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/global-deep-learning-chipset-market/34231/
This Report Is Submitted By :Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other Maximize manufacturing sectors.