Fashionable ladies usually like to change their hairstyle.They do custom cut and Colored Wigs, which play an important role in our daily life. These two slay make some changes on our wigs like sewing in wigs, cutting hair and colored wigs that anything you want to do for your new style.
Before we custom cut wig, we need to prepare some material, Colored Lace Front Wigs made by human hair sew-in or 1 piece lace front wig(full lace wigs and 360 lace wigs also workable), 1 piece scissors,1 piece mannequin head.
1. Put lace frontal wig on your head, cut the hair length that you want, I like middle part so this time I would cut the hair on both sides firstly, the shorter scissors at the back and the length of the front scissors.
2. Take off the wig from your head and put on the mannequin head to fixed the Colored Human Hair Wigs, I would suggest you divide the wig into 3 sections: left, right and back, then use scissors cut the hair on back directly, position near the back of the head, let your hair on the back is short.
3. We should adjust the hair dye, brush it layer by layer on the wig, put it in 45 minutes and 60 minutes, then rinse your hair with conditioner, I suggest to choose pure plant hair dye, which is good for your health. For remy virgin hair we would suggest you bleach to dark colors and medium colors like #99J, #30, #33, for unprocessed virgin hair can dye to any color even highlight #613 and #60. But please note that it's better don't dye the hair that close to the lace, otherwise maybe cause to shedding.
4. Please wash the wig when you finish the cut and color, after washing, put your wig on the mannequin head to fixed the wigs again to make the hairline and baby hair. Here I strongly recommend our Bejoy hair wigs, the natural hairline is very nice and can be pre-plucked, you don't need to fix again and you could wear directly on your head.
5. Finally, use the hairdryer and curling stick to create your favorite hairstyle.
I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com