The 4x4 Closure Wig is a good choice for you. It’s not like the lace front wig needs too much work to handle the lace from ear to ear either like the machine-made wig that you could not part it very well. 4x4 Lace Closure Wig can satisfy all your needs for styling and managing.
What Is Lace Closure Wig & Benefits of Lace Closure Wigs
Like the 4x4 Lace Wig, The Lace Closure Wig is also very Flexible in creating beautiful hairstyles with sew in weave installations, so are loved by many women and fashionistas. What is Lace Closure and what benefits you can get for wearing a Lace Closure wig? As Mslynn Hair launched some new products recently which includes the upart wig, headband wig,machine-made wig, and lace closure wig, we are going to give you a good explanation here.
What is Lace Closure
The Closure Wig is a type of wigs with hair hooked into “horseshoe” Swiss or French lace piece, which is generally installed in the middle of the head or on the side for a side part look to close the style. Lace Closures are typically 4x4 but maybe slightly smaller or larger like 3x3” and 5x5 6*6 ”, can easily blend with any skin complexion. There are two types of closures: silk-based closures and lace closures. Wearer can sew human hair Lace closure into her natural hair, finish weaving the rest of the hair with longer bundles to create a natural-looking hairstyle.
To compare with Lace front, lace closure has below advantages:
1. Thin lace and ventilated, looks nature and realistic like your real scalp
2. Natural color, can be tinted, discolored and curly
3. 100% virgin human hair Lace Closure offers breathable and great flexibility
4. Lace closures (4x4 inches) are used to recreate a natural hair parting
5. Blend well with your hair, time-saving and less damaging to wearer’s hair
6. Lace closure with human hair bundles makes for less obvious knots
7. 100% Human hair Lace closure sew in can last for a long time if you properly care for it
8. Lace Closure Wigs is a low cost option for a simple look, like side parting or middle parting
So after knowing about the 4x4 lace closure wig, do you want to try one?
I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com