The Headband Wig looks different in appearance to other hair lace wigs, as every headband wig has an attached headband to decorate. And it makes the headband wig become more special than other common wigs. The headband wig has no lace, it only has a breathable elastic net cap that covers 3/4 of the head, and an ice silk headband covers the rest part. As there is no lace on the Curly Headband Wig, the price of it also is more affordable and competitive than others. For people who have a limited budget, we suggest you can consider buying a headband wig, it is a great choice.
There are two ways you can style a headband wig, one is by some hair accessories, the other is by doing hairstyles by yourself.
1) Hair Accessories
Most fashion girls usually use different hair accessories to do different hair looks, like hairbands, headbands, ribbons, and scarves.
2) Do Hairstyles By A Deft Hand
Besides doing hairstyles with hair accessories, some people who have a deft hand can do styles directly. Like making the hair down to your shoulders, or trying to tie up into a bun or ponytail. All the beautiful hairstyles are waiting for you to depict the use of skill.
How to wash Headband Wig Human Hair
1. Put the fake hair in the sink, open the water pipe and let the wig get wet. If your wig has been worn, to remove excess oil and other impurities, it is recommended that you use warm water.
2. Pour the wig special shampoo on the wig, gently massage, and rub the wig with your hands, so that the shampoo will dissolve the dirt in the wig. Then rinse off the shampoo thoroughly with clean water from top to bottom.
3. Use a comb or a wide-tooth comb designed for wigs to gently comb the wig. Gently comb from the bottom to minimize hair loss and unblock all knots.
4. Squeeze a part of the moisture from the wig, start applying a high-moisturizing conditioner to deeply moisturize and nourish the hair, and then rinse the conditioner with running water. Be careful not to add conditioner to the roots of your hair.
5. Wrap the wig with a clean towel and pat dry. Lay it flat on the table and let it air dry. Try not to use a hairdryer to dry the wig, because the newly washed wig is relatively fragile, and overheating will cause irreparable damage to the wig.
I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com