Culebra Boat Rental
Best Hotels: As we mentioned above, Culebra isn't an elaborate destination with luxury hotels. Some of the top hotels to stay in Culebra are Club Seabourne Hotel, Hotel Kokomo, Costa Bonita Culebra Villas Privadas, Oceania Villas, Country Family, Hillbay View Suites, Villa Ensenada Honda, Palmetto Guesthouse, Costa Bonita Private Villa 604, Casa Mar Azul, W Retreat & Spa, Casa Ladera, Bravo Beach Hotel, Culebra Moon Villas and Hector's By the Sea just to name a few.
Best Restaurants: From seafood and pasta, fresh bakeries to organic foods, Culebra boasts a variety of restaurants. Top restaurants include Blac Flamingo Coffee, Zaco's Tacos, VibraVerde, El Eden, Tiki's Grill, Susie's Dinghy Dock, Heather's, ColmadoMilka, Pancafe Bakery and Superette Mayra, etc.
Top Things to do in Culebra
- Relaxing at the Beach: Culebra boasts some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Some are popular amongst tourists while others are untouched by the modern world. Culebra will give you the relaxing vacation you are looking for.
- Snorkeling and Diving: Culebra has the most ideal snorkeling sites in the world. The underwater marine lifehere is vibrant with a variety of coral reefs, sea turtles, sea urchins, squids and other tropical fish species. Top snorkeling sites are Carlos Rosario Beach, Playa Melones, Tamarindo Beach, Culebra National Wildlife Refuge's Luis Pena Cay, Zoni Beach and Playa Punta de Soldado.
- Biking and hiking: Culebra isvery bike-friendly. You can rent a bike from local vendors and soak in the locals’ laid-back lifestyle. Also, Culebra has great mountain biking trails.
- Yoga, massage, and relaxing: Culebra is all about relaxation. You can partake in yoga at a beach, get a massage from a masseuse, or you can just lounge around in the white sand.Culebra Boat Rental
- Swimming and sunbathing: Culebra's serene lush environment, cool breezes, and turquoise tranquil water – make it a hot destination for travellers, experience them firsthand while sunbathing and swimming in the beautiful beaches like Tamarindo Beach, Cay Luis Peña and Flamenco Beach.