The NSE7_PBC-7.2 Fortinet NSE 7—Public Cloud Security 7.2 exam is an important part of the Fortinet Certified Solution Specialist - Public Cloud Security certification track. To assist you in your preparation for the exam, we recommend using the latest NSE7_PBC-7.2 Practice Test Questions from PassQuestion. These NSE7_PBC-7.2 Practice Test Questions are specifically designed to help you familiarize yourself with the exam format and question types. By practicing with these NSE7_PBC-7.2 Practice Test Questions, you can improve your understanding of the exam topics and increase your chances of success.
FCSS in Public Cloud Security Certification
The FCSS in Public Cloud Security certification validates your ability to design, administer, monitor, and troubleshoot Fortinet public cloud solutions. This curriculum covers public cloud infrastructures using advanced Fortinet solutions. We recommend this certification for cybersecurity professionals who require the expertise needed to design, manage, support, and analyze advanced Fortinet public cloud security solutions. This Fortinet NSE 7—Public Cloud Security 7.2 exam is in the Fortinet Certified Solution Specialist - Public Cloud Security certification track. This certification validates your ability to design, administer, monitor, and troubleshoot Fortinet public cloud solutions.
NSE7_PBC-7.2 Exam Overview - Fortinet NSE 7 - Public Cloud Security 7.2
The Fortinet NSE 7 - Public Cloud Security 7.2 exam evaluates your knowledge of, and expertise with, Fortinet solutions in public cloud network environments. The exam tests applied knowledge of the integration and administration of Fortinet public cloud security solutions, and includes design scenarios, configuration extracts, and troubleshooting captures. The Fortinet NSE 7 - Public Cloud Security 7.2 exam is intended for network and security professionals who are responsible for the integration and administration of an enterprise public cloud security infrastructure composed of multiple Fortinet solutions.
Exam name: Fortinet NSE 7 - Public Cloud Security 7.2
Exam series: NSE7_PBC-7.2
Time allowed: 70 minutes
Exam questions: 37 multiple-choice questions
Scoring Pass or fail. A score report is available from your Pearson VUE account
Product version: FortiGate 7.2
NSE7_PBC-7.2 Exam Objectives
Successful candidates have applied knowledge and skills in the following areas and tasks:
FortiGate deployments in public cloud
- Identify public cloud FortiGate solutions
- Deploy transit VPC and transit gateway
- Explain Fortinet container security solutions
- Configure SD-WAN transit gateway connect
- Integrate FortiGate with Azure Vwan
- Describe automation infrastructure
- Deploy Terraform and Ansible
- Explain Azure security concepts
- Explain routing and restrictions in public cloud
Deploying FortiGate-VM with automation tools
- Deploy Fortinet solutions in AWS using Terraform
- Deploy Fortinet solutions in Azure using Terraform
- Configure HA solutions in Azure using automation tools
Troubleshooting and FortiCNP
- Troubleshoot AWS EC2 connectivity issues
- Troubleshoot SD-WAN connect issues
- Troubleshoot Azure SDN connectors
- Use FortiCNP to mitigate cloud security risks
View Online Fortinet NSE 7 - Public Cloud Security 7.2 NSE7_PBC-7.2 Free Dumps
1. A customer would like to use FortiGate fabric integration With FortiCNP
When configuring a FortiGate VM to add to FortiCNP, which three mandatory configuration steps must you follow on FortiGate? (Choose three.)
A.Enable send logs-
B.Create and IPS sensor and a firewall policy
C.Create an IPsec tunnel.
D.Create an SSL]SSH inspection profile.
E.Enable two-factor authentication.
Answer: A, B, D
2. Your administrator instructed you to deploy an Azure vWAN solution to create a connection between the main company site and branch sites to the other company VNETs.
What are the two best connection solutions available between your company headquarters, branch sites, and the Azure vWAN hub? (Choose two.)
C.SSL VPN connections
D.An L2TP connection
Answer: A, E
3. Which two attachments are necessary to connect a transit gateway to an existing VPC with BGP? (Choose two )
A.A transport attachment
B.A BGP attachment
C.A connect attachment
D.A GRE attachment
Answer: A, C
4. Which two Amazon Web Services (AWS) features support east-west traffic inspection within the AWS cloud by the FortiGate VM? (Choose two.)
A.A NAT gateway with an EIP
B.A transit gateway with an attachment
C.An Internet gateway with an EIP
D.A transit VPC
Answer: B, D
5. You must allow an SSH traffic rule in an Amazon Web Services (AWS) network access list (NACL) to allow SSH traffic to travel to a subnetfor temporary testing purposes. When you review the current inbound network ACL rules, you notice that rule number 5 demes SSH and telnet traffic to the subnet
What can you do to allow SSH traffic?
A.You must create a new allow SSH rule below rule number 5
B.You must create a new allow SSH rule above rule number 5-
C.You must create a new allow SSH rule anywhere in the network ACL rule base to allow SSH traffic.
D.You do not have to create any NACL rules because the default security group rule automatically allows SSH traffic to the subnet.
6. What are three important steps required to get Terraform ready using Microsoft Azure Cloud Shell? (Choose three.)
A.Set up a storage account in Azure.
B.use the -O command to download Terraform.
C.Subscribe to Terraform in Azure.
D.Move the Terraform file to the bin directory.
E.Use the wget (te=aform vession) command to upload Terraform.
Answer: A, D, E
7. You are automating configuration changes on one of the FortiGate VMS using Linux Red Hat Ansible.
How does Linux Red Hat Ansible connect to FortiGate to make the configuration change?
A.It uses a FortiGate internal or external IP address with TCP port 21
B.It uses SSH as a connection method to FortiOS.
C.It uses an API.
D.It uses YAML