Want to pass 4A0-115 Nokia Ethernet Virtual Private Network Services Exam? PassQuestion has recently released its latest 4A0-115 Practice Test Questions, which are designed to help you prepare for the Nokia Ethernet Virtual Private Network Services exam. These 4A0-115 Practice Test Questions have been created by a team of experts and are aimed at providing you with the knowledge and skills needed to pass the exam easily. By using PassQuestion 4A0-115 Practice Test Questions, you will be able to gain the confidence and knowledge needed to pass the Nokia Ethernet Virtual Private Network Services exam on your first attempt.
Nokia Ethernet Virtual Private Network Services Exam
4A0-115 Nokia Ethernet Virtual Private Network (EVPN) Services exam is a certification exam offered by Nokia's certification program. This exam is designed to assess and validate the knowledge and skills of professionals working with Nokia's Ethernet VPN Services. The Ethernet VPN technology enables the creation of virtual private networks over Ethernet-based networks. These networks are widely used in various industries to provide secure, scalable, and efficient communication between multiple sites or customers. The 4A0-115 exam focuses on Nokia's specific implementation of Ethernet VPN Services, and successful completion of the exam demonstrates a candidate's expertise in this area.
Exam name: Nokia Ethernet Virtual Private Network Services
Exam number: 4A0-115
Mandatory prerequisites: none
Exam duration: 90 Minutes
Exam appointment duration: 110 minutes. This is the exam duration plus a 20-minute introductory survey.
Number of questions: 40
Price: $125 US
Module 1 - Introduction to EVPN
- Basic EVPN concepts
- Data plane options for EVPN services
- Use of EVPN for Layer-2 services
- Use of EVPN to support Layer-3 routing
- Use of EVPN for data center services
- Benefits of EVPN
- EVPN basic operation
Module 2 – EVPN for ELAN services
- EVPN route types advertised to support EVPN VPLS
- Use of EVPN IMET routes to populate the VPLS flooding lists
- Use of EVPN MAC routes to populate the VPLS FDB tables
- Enabling proxy-ARP for an EVPN VPLS
- Configuring an EVPN VPLS using VXLAN encapsulation
- Configuring an EVPN VPLS using MPLS encapsulation
- EVPN-VXLAN and EVPN-MPLS interconnect for a VPLS
Module 3 – EVPN for Layer-3 services
- EVPN integrated routing and bridging (IRB) architecture
- EVPN route types advertised to support EVPN-IRB
- Layer-3 asymmetric forwarding model
- Layer-3 symmetric interface-less model
- Layer-3 symmetric interface-ful numbered model
- Layer-3 symmetric interface-ful unnumbered model
- Use of EVPN routes to populate route tables
- Configuring an EVPN-IRB
Module 4 – Multi-Homing in EVPN
- Definition of Ethernet Segment (ES)
- EVPN route types required to support multi-homing
- Designated forwarder (DF) election procedure
- Operation of default DF election algorithm
- Operation of preference-based DF election algorithm
- Split-horizon mechanism used to prevent flooding BUM traffic back to originating ES
- Aliasing mechanism used to enable load-balancing
- Operation of EVPN in single-active multi-homing
- Configuring EVPN multi-homing
Module 5 – EVPN for ELINE services
- Use of local and remote attachment circuits to identify an EVPN virtual private wire service (VPWS)
- EVPN route types advertised to support EVPN VPWS
- Operation of a single-homed EVPN VPWS
- Operation of an all-active EVPN VPWS
- Operation of a single-active EVPN VPWS
- Configuring an EVPN VPWS
Module 6 – EVPN and traditional MPLS services
- Operation and configuration of an EVPN VPWS that supports connectivity between sites across EVPN and non-EVPN networks
- Operation and configuration of a VPLS that spans across EVPN and non-EVPN networks
- Operation and configuration of an EVPN-IRB that supports routing between sites across EVPN and non-EVPN networks
View Online Nokia Ethernet Virtual Private Network Services 4A0-115 Free Questions
1. An operator configures an EVPN-IRB that uses the interface-ful unnumbered forwarding model on a Nokia 7750 service router. Which ofthe following statements regarding the configuration performed on each participating PE is FALSE?
A.A supplementary broadcast domain (SBD) is configured as a routed VPLS.
B.A VPRN service is configured and has an interface bound to the local VPLS.
C.The advertisement of IP-Prefix routes is enabled in the SBD VPLS.
D.An IP address is configured in the VPRN interface that is bound to the SBD VPLS.
2. What are EVPN inclusive multicast Ethernet tag (IMET) routes used for?
A.To advertise the MAC or MAC/IP addresses of locally-learned hosts
B.To advertise the redundancy mode of a local Ethernet segment
C.To discover all PES participating in the same VPIS service
D.To discover all PES attached to the same Ethernet segment
3. Which of the following EVPN routes are exchanged to support the operation of a multi-homed EVPN VPWS?
A.Auto-discovery per EVPN instance (A-D per EVI) routes and Auto-discovery per Ethernet segment (A-D per ES) routes only
B.MAC/IP routes, A-D per EVI routes, and A-D per ES routes
C.A-D per EVI routes, A-D per ES routes, and Ethernet segment (ES) routes
D.A-D per EVI routes and ES routes only
4. Which of the following statements about the operation of a single-homed EVPN VPWS is TRUE?
A.The same tag ID must be configured for the local attachment circuit (AC) at each PE.
B.Each PE advertises a MAC route and an A-D per EVI route when its local AC becomes operationally UP.
C.The advertised A-D per EVI route includes a non-zero tag ID and a non-zero MPLS label.
D.Each PE verifies that the received tag ID matches its configured local AC tag ID.
5. Which of the following statements about the EVPN route types used to support multi-homing is TRUE?
A.Ethernet segment (ES) routes indicate the redundancy mode of the Ethernet segment.
B.ES routes provide the ESI label required to support the split-horizon mechanism.
C.Auto-discovery (A-D) routes are imported by all PES participating in the EVPN service.
D.A-D per Ethernet segment routes indicate the desired designated forwarder election algorithm.