Saint kits Citizenship by Investment Program
The Government of St. Saint kits Citizenship by Investment Program and Nevis features a long-running “Citizenship-by-investment” program attracting foreigners, who make a considerable contribution to the development of the country. Investors alongside any nearest and dearest, can directly qualify for citizenship through investment, either by making a donation or investment in property purchase.
St Kitts passport is a superb second passport for visa free travel to over 100+ countries in Europe, Caribbean. It always takes 6 months for the passport after the investment is made.
Saint kits Citizenship by Investment Program Benefits
– Visa free travel to all EU schengen countries including Switzerland, UK and Ireland
– No residency or personal visit to St Kitts needed
– Tax free – no income, inheritance or wealth tax.
– Lifetime citizenship
– Easy second passport and citizenship for your family members.
– Privacy in small peaceful country.
– Dual citizenship benefits.
– Selection of Real estate investment.
– Processing time only 3 months
– Free movement in the CARICOM
The St. Kitts & Nevis passport is well regarded and has excellent reputation, and only relatively few passports have already been issued under this citizenship-by-investment program by the Government. It's a cheapest program to gain second citizenship for Americans.
Important: We use many law firms in St.Kitts, officially appointed and authorized by the Government of St. Kitts and Nevis to represent and promote the Citizenship-by-Investment program.
What's New in 2022?
The St Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment program is fully operational without any disruptions as a result of Covid-19 pandemic in 2022. The Citizenship unit now accepts applications filed online by agents. Application forms only available with agents and at citizenship office.
Main applicant, can now add siblings (brother or sister) to family application by meeting the next conditions
- Less than 30 years old.
- Must be Unmarried and no children
- Financially independent
The Cabinet of St Kitts and Nevis Government has announced the extension of limited time USD 45,000 discount to families from March 2022. The SGF contribution is reduced to USD 150,000 (from USD 195,000) for family of 4 or more.
No changes to pricing for single applicants or for property option.
- St Kitts passport has become the powerful CBI passport in the Caribbean with visa free usage of 155 countries and territories, including Russia, UK, Ireland, EU Schengen states.
- St Kitts committed expand visa waiver program with increased countries and has signed visa waiver to Mexico, Georgia, Albania. Since 2105, the government has signed visa waiver with 19 countries.
- St Kitts has tightened application checks and implemented biometric and fingerprinting requirement from applicants.
- St Kitts CBI scheme do not require taking Oath from applicants, unlike other countries.
- Real estate investment required reduced to $200,000 and must certanly be held for 7 years. The Government implemented escrow legislation to protect citizenship investors. The real estate option is cheaper to big families rather than donation option.
- St Kitts issues biometric e-passport valid for 10 years beneath the CBI program. The passport may be collected through authorized agent or at embassy.
As of Jan 2012, the Government of St.Kitts and Nevis has increased the newest investment amount. To qualify for citizenship of St. Kitts and Nevis under its Citizenship-by-Investment Program, there are two direct options:
As of Feb 2022, the pricing remains the same and no changes announced.