Welcome to the United Arab Emirates, a melting pot of people from all over the world (UAE). The UAE, rich in cultural legacy and tradition, has quickly converted its once-empty desert terrain into a sought-after vacation destination replete with intriguing attractions and unique experiences. The country has become a favourite and sought-after destination, from well-appointed hotel accommodations and thought-provoking sightseeing tours that highlight the UAE's natural splendours and fascinating culture to fun-filled theme parks and desert activities, bargain shopping, and luxurious fine dining experiences for both leisure and business travellers all year round.
To ensure that your stay is as memorable as possible, we at Desert Adventures, the region's top destination management business, have made the most of what the UAE has to offer. As a result, we've compiled a list of some of the best alternatives that will make every minute of your vacation matter. Browse through this guide to discover more about all of the fun and excitement you won't want to miss out on. Don't hesitate to contact local experts and reps to make the most of your vacation. In the meanwhile, keep turning the pages, and you'll have a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Across the Desert:
Get away from the city and appreciate Great Arabia's timeless magnificence. It's time for a once-in-a-lifetime desert adventure amid the UAE's famed dunes. Get up close and personal with camels, Arabian Oryx, and falcons as guests of local Bedouins. We can even transport you beyond the desert, beyond the Rocky Mountains and canyon sceneries, all the way to Oman.
Let's get started, shall we?
Before going any further, here are a few things to bear in mind:
- Pregnant women, people with heart conditions, neck and back problems, children under the age of six, and tourists over the age of 65 are not advised to participate in desert safari adventures.
- Unless otherwise noted, tour guides are not included.
- Items in this area are shared/seat-in-coach. Private tours are available.
- Pack lightly because you'll be travelling around a lot.
- Dress casually and comfortably, and bring a wrap or jacket if it's cold outside.
Here's wishing you a wonderful stay in our adventure-filled desert!
Begin your day by falling in love with the desert in a whole new way. This morning safari will leave you feeling rejuvenated and energized for the rest of the day.
What do you have in store for you?
- An adrenaline hour of dune-bashing
- A picture stop in the desert while you soak in the early light
- Camel rides
- Refreshments at the campground
Afternoon Desert Safari:
You haven't truly experienced the Middle East unless you've gone on the iconic Desert Safari. Nothing compares to the thrill of gliding across the dunes of immense Arabia.
- A luxury 4x4 car will be dispatched to collect you from your accommodation and transport you directly to the desert.
- Prepare yourself for an hour of exciting dune-bashing.
- Get out of the car and take in the splendour of the golden desert sunset. Remember to bring your camera.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to ride a camel.
- Enjoy an excellent BBQ supper buffet in the real Bedouin camp, with traditional live entertainment.
- Visit the henna tattoo painting station to receive a classic Arabic design tattooed on your skin.
Ride a camel-like genuine Bedouin on a ride across the desert's amber dunes.
What lies ahead for tourists?
- A classic camel ride in the desert
- A picture stop in the desert at sunset
- an excellent BBQ supper buffet
- Traditional Emirati entertainment
- The opportunity to observe accurate local bread making
- Henna tattoo painting
Bedouin Culture Safari:
For a day, experience life as a Bedouin nomad and learn about the culture that has brought the desert to life. You will discover everything it takes to be a Bedouin, from hunting customs to diet and social activities.
What do you have in store for you?
- Riding a camel to a Bedouin camp.
- A Bedouin storytelling session, a falconry demonstration, and the opportunity to get up close and personal with Arabian hunting dogs and farm animals.
- A traditional breakfast spread and living culinary stations where guests may participate and learn how to create local delicacies.
- Wildlife viewing in the Dubai Desert Safari Conservation Reserve on a vintage Land Rover from the 1950s